(SOLVED) Problem running under Vista

Dec 24, 2008 at 2:47 PM
Edited Dec 24, 2008 at 4:13 PM
Problem Solved.
I traced the problem to a corrupt installation of the dotnet framework. Downloaded and installed dotnet framework V3.5, and all is now good. Hope this help others who are having similar problems.

Thanks,
Lee.

I get the following error running this app under Vista ultimate. Anyone shed some light on what I'm doing wrong? Any dependencies I need to install?

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'
   at MediaArtAggregator.MainForm.CreatePictureBoxes()
   at MediaArtAggregator.MainForm..ctor() in f:\Sources\mediaartaggregator\MediaArtAggregator\MainForm.cs:line 44
   at MediaArtAggregator.Program.Main() in f:\Sources\mediaartaggregator\MediaArtAggregator\Program.cs:line 31

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Many Thanks,

Lee.